Arai Corsair V Dani 3 Red Helmet
The Dani 3 Red Corsair V Helmet is reserved for riders that want a state of the art helmet that stands out in design, fit and comfort. Arai has focused on improving and innovating down to the smallest detail with one goal, build a helmet for advanced riders and racers that know the difference, have tried other helmets and know what they lack and will not settle for less than the best.
- DF-10 diffuser to increase airflow efficiency with a middle intake slot for even faster venting of stale air.
- Larger upper vent toggles designed to work with gloves
- Peripheral belting across the forehead taken from F1 helmets to further enhance the helmets structural integrity while maintaining flexibility and low weight
- 10mm wider eye port for better peripheral vision and an open feeling inside the helmet
- Removable/ replaceable vented neck roll adds another exhaust vent for stale air and eases helmet cleaning
- Adjustable rear Air Wing designed to reduce drag, turbulence and buffeting with 5 positions
- Emergency cheek pad release system allows medical personnel to easily remove helmet from an injured rider
- Outward flaring hyper ridge creates larger opening for easier on-off while adding to the shells strength and lowering the center of gravity for better balance
- Brow vent channeling to redirect incoming air to the temples and around the ear area through the side exhaust vents
- Side vent exhaust ports remove stale air and add lateral stability at speed
Back to: All Arai Corsair V Helmets