Arai GP-Jet Helmets
The Arai GP-Jet helmets are available with a Snell SA2010 (ONLY drilled for the Hans Posts FIA 8858-2009). Hans Post are available separately. These helmets are only available in white from Arai. Custom colors available upon request.
The Arai GP-Jet helmets are just one more representation of Arai's pursuit of a comprehensive package. It is a favorite of open face vintage racers providing comfort and function in an attractive package. The simple and smooth lines of the Arai GP-Jet mask the complex energy management system beneath the updated type f shell.
Arai GP-Jet Helmets Features
- Adjustable peak featuring an easily removable/replaceable light tint anti glare lens
- Removable and replaceable cheek pads and comfort liner for a custom fit and easier more thorough cleaning
- Four top vents giving the Jet series its first ever ventilation system
- Pre drilled for HANS post installation with newly integrated seats for HANS posts providing a flat surface for the anchor to sit flush around its entire perimeter.
- Lower center of gravity to help balance and evenly distribute the weight of the helmet giving a lighter feel and reducing fatigue.
- Molded details on lower shell to increase strength
GPhelmets.com is happy to offer this helmet either predrilled for Hans post or with the Hans post installed by the Arai factory with the mandated FIA sticker applied.
Please find below our selection of Arai GP-Jet helmets, if you are unable to find the Arai GP-Jet helmet you are looking for please call 480.265.8559 or email email@example.com
and we will be happy to help you.